After school on friday, jenny, me & hubby secretly hopped into jenny's bus to Hu Li.
The things there are so damn cheap !
Jen got her dress for Y55 (RM 28) and the design was so damn niceee ! arrghh ~~ i wanted the dress so much. but since im a good friend, i decided to let go of the wonderful dress and gave it to my best buddy. *sniff Im such a good person.

*ahem
okay, enough of self-praising.

i bought a super nice sexy pink dress. IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. we asked how much it is. i was praying for the price to be low but unfortunately, God didnt seem to have the time for me at that point cause it turned out to be Y120 ! Jen was so good in bargaining that she took my hand and left. the shop person than realized that we were about to leave and than beg us not to go and asked us how much we one. ngek ngek ngek. Y90 ! the dress was mine.


so than hubby havent get his suit, so had to teman him to shop.

I NEARLY DIE.

i never shop with a guy before as in never shop helping a guy buy stuff. he tried on a pair of pants, than ask me how is it. I glanced at it and said "its okay." than he tried on another pair and he asked me how is it. i dunno wats wrong with me but I CANT SEE ANY DIFFERENCE !
i finally found out the difference after looking really really closely. as close as the pants were an inch from my nose.

we than go to zhong san lu and bought his shirt from G2000. Y200 fly.
as we were walking, he suddenly got a wonderful idea and decided to bring me to meet his mum.
AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGHHHH ~!!!!
i was practically paralyze on the way to his home.
His mum's voice is damn nice wei ! and no, im not praising her just for the sake of praising her, but her voice is like those young kawaii girls. i want that kind of voice. T.T
his mum over all is nice lah. She asked me to come over next weekend and she would cook for us. heheh.

For the fun of it, we than decided that its hubby's time to meet mum. he was damn nervous till it was funny !
he later realized that he's not suppose to worried about mum but instead the dog. =="
mum treated hubby really coolly but at the end okay already. hubby went home at around 10:30

Meet both in-laws within 3 hours. not bad lah. not bad lah.


0 comments: