today while in school, while i was tie-ing my hair
i've realized dat my newly pieced earhole was without an earring.
and to my horror the hole was nearly closing.
i quickly took out a earring from my other piecing and put it in the newly pieced
and FUCK !
its damn pain !
its closing but practically i have to force its way into the hole

hell, i've never experienced such great pain in any of my piecing before.
i even scream.
imagine.
it still hurts whenever i touch it.

damn.
i've always have problems with the 3rd piecing.
last time, when i got the 3rd piecing on the other side,
it came with a fever and i ended up in the clinic.

and the doctor was damn rude lah okay !
all he did was asking me
"Are you sure u didnt take a needle and piece dat thing urself ?"
==
wat m i ? stupid ?! den i said no and he replied,
"U sure ? cuz its so badly done."
he's sooo mean !!

den he said the stupidest thing a doctor can ever said.
he laughed and said
"so when are u gonna piece ur nose ? den after piecing ur nose u'll come bak here and see me. hahhaha."

my mum, being the most supportive mum said,
"exactly ! i told her not to piece but she doesnt listen. haih.. teens these days arh.."

see what i mean ?
he's damn mean !!

hmp !
even if i piece my nose and it got infected, i'll not come and find u.
i'll make sure that i'll to the next door clinic right infront of ur face.
and and !
i'll give him tip !!

den he went on saying how 'not a good girl' i am just becuz i fcking got more than 1 piecing.
its my life okay, not urs.
u dun nid 2 tell me how to live it.

People always blame the younger generations.
But have they stop and think.
Who raise us ?



0 comments: