hahah. i wish lah.

i personally hate attending wedding ceremonies. first, we would be sitting with relatives whom we RARELY meet and usually i even forget that they're my relative. second, we have to wait fucking long for the food to arrive. third, when the bride and the groom walks pass, most of us barely notice them cuz most of us would be busying insulting the bride and groom. (depends on which side im on. if im from the groom, i'll trash the bride and if im from the bride, i'll trash the groom.) then i would spend most of my time asking my mum who's this and who's dat and *gasp !* i found out they're my relatives. who knew i had so much of them ?! and then, one old vain lady, called 'tai kam jie' (i only know how to say it in cantonese and i think this word barely exist in english voc.) would appear on the stage and talk one load of craps and SOMETIMES they would be people singing on the stage and it really really REALLY gets on my nerves....

GOOD NEWS !!!

MY wedding would have none of those !! if i ever have a wedding..
only a few amount of people would be invited to my wedding, so none of those "huh ?! dats my relative ?!" things would happen. my wedding is completely buffet, so you dont need to wait for the food and therefore starved to death. 'tai kam jie' is not allowed ! if one ever comes, i'll kill her. it would have a life band whom guests could requests songs for. and no1 is allowed to sing !
guests include : my family. his family. best friends.

hubby and i were in the taxi after school today when we pass a few pairs of couples taking their wedding photos by the road side. ( no, its not the normal road side, it kinda has a beautiful background thing.) as i was trying to talk to hubby, the taxi driver angily said
"why are all the couples taking their wedding pics by the road side ?! the background is not that good."
i was thinking maybe he got some problems with weddings. maybe he just got a divorce. den hubby said,
"yahh. i feel so too."
my head went complelety ?????? whats wrong with people taking pics by the roadside ?!
then hubby asked,
"lou po, if we ever got married, are we gonna do the same thing as those couple ?"
i thought for a while and yelled up a big loud "NOOOOO !!"

seriously, why would u want to have the same wedding as everyone else ?
its YOUR special day so why make it ordinary ?
you should make it extra-ordinary and not ordinary.

every girl dream about the their dream wedding day every once in the lifes. i never thought about those fairytales dream weddings with me wearing a small tiara and a large puff dress. dun ask me why, i was really weird back then. i was about to tell hubby my dream wedding when he said,
"jump off from a plane and exchange vows in the sky ?"

OMG !!

dat was my exact dream wedding !! i wanted to hug him and kiss him and tell him that he's the love of my life. i was practically shouting when i said....
me : how did u know that i wanted to jump off from the plane and exchange vows ?!
* hubby laughs*
hubby : cause i wanted it too.

hehehe.
im so gonna exchange vows in the sky.

0 comments: