exam is finally over.
and im giving thanks to everyone whu had supporting me through this tough fcking asshard time.
i would like to thank to my bitch, Duchess for the constant annoyance.
i would like to thank my laptop whu always without fail was there to cheer me up.
i would like to thank American Idol as it gave me an excuse not to review. :D
i could not have survive without u.
your support would forever will be kept in my heart.
and lastly, i want to say sry to myself for allowing this depressing time to happen to me.
blah ! as if i got a choice.


exam was okay.
for the first time, i knew how to do maths and chem.
tq hubby for spending his time trying not to throw me out from the window when i told him i still dun understand after a long explanation.
so, i do really hope that i dun fail.


After exams, went to KTV with cathy, erich, jenny and cherry
they didnt have the mood and either was i.
the scenerio ?
they are singing in mexican and i dun understand shit.
so i just ended up sitting or rather layying down at the corner.
erich was having trouble with his mic
he claimed that he cant hear himself eventhrough he is with a mic.
jenny tried to explain dat it is normal for 1 person to not hear himself.
being frustrated, erich took out the cover of the mic.
and sang through the naked mic.
naked cause its like the mic not wearing any clothes.
damn kua zhang de !


ended up, all of us were feeling so high.
after ktv, we went shopping
where i pieced my ear again !
$10 fly.
so now i've got 4 piecing on the left ear and 3 on the right ear.
im planning to piece at least 1 more on each ear, but on the upper part of the ear.
dun rili feel like doing it here, so planning to piece it in dragonfly again.
somehow, i feel safer there.


tmr going on a date with hubby !
long time didnt went on a date wit him already.




0 comments: