I am totally addicted to "To Make You Feel My Love" right now.
eversince Kris Allen performed it on AL, im stuck to it.
The verse that struck me the most :
I could make you happy, make your dreams come true
Nothing that I wouldn't do
Go to the ends of the earth for you
To make you feel my love
damn romantic.
goosshhh !! it makes me see butterflies and rainbows and fireworks !
i have listen to this song nonstop for 6 times
and i am listening to it right now.
the original and Kris Allen's version is the best.
dun need to search more.


today was just like any other day.
went out with hubby.
walk.shopping.eat.
most the shirts are not the kind dat i was looking for,
so didnt manage to buy anything.
went home at 2 something cuz hubby had to go play volleyball.
didnt wanna make me feel bored so asked me to go home first.


came home.
mum announced dat dad and her going out.
so ta pau for sister, me and Duchess.
ate at 8 something, bath at 9 something.
watched Russell Peters while eating dinner.
nearly fell down from the chair from laughter.


gah ! the song ended
REPLAY !!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


damn, im so in love with this song.


I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue
I'd go crawling down the avenue
(no) There's nothing that I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love


if a guy sang this to me
i'll cry.
I swear i'll fall down to my knees
and ask him to marry me
after all, he said he would do anything to make me feel his love right ?


0 comments: