I know I have not been updating about my life sometime now.
But these days i've spent most of time emo-ing that i have absolute no interest in blogging about my life activities.
Maybe its because of my period.
yes, im open about my period.
so just suck it !

I feel so bad.
I've been such a jerk lately.
and it had made our relationship hell.
we've never argued so many times before.

we're just too stubborn to admit our mistakes.
hell, we are still not admitting it now.

But....

We talked on the phone just now.
Didnt argue, but that time can sense that both of us really bu shuang.
Gonna bust to anger anything edi.
In my case, its tears.

Then he said something.
I just keep quiet. Didnt say anything.
Maybe he felt that i didnt care..

But i was quiet because i was listening.
His words, i feel so touched.

and i've realized that the things that he said are true.
and i've realized that this relationship is not only me one person only.
and i've realized that because of this relationship, he san fu alot.

i feel like a fcked up jerk.

I am not gonna talk about this topic anymore.
I am tired because we are always unhappy because of this.





老公, I am really sorry...
forgive me ?

0 comments: