Mum and dad are finally back. damn, missed home and duchess.
infact, she is actually sleeping next to me with her butt near my face. i told you she's a bitch.

Did not blog much these few days. i was either busy shopping or emoing.
Been a rough week.

Things happen which i hope it didnt happen but i cant control that it happen and it is still happening.

Its your life. I cant control your life. I dont rule your life. You live your own life.

I'll just be standing right next to youu, holding your hand when you need me.

Maybe i shouldnt blame you. Maybe i shouldnt blame her. Maybe the one who is to blame is me.

I try to close this topic. But everytime i see her, i get this feeling.

This isnt about the past anymore.
Because it is the present that matters.
I hope you understand.

fck. i dont wanna think this.
mind, shut up.
thoughts, go away.

I cant get this things over my head. Am i selfish ?
Whatever it is, i will keep holding on.
Because I love you.
Period.

0 comments: