today someone gave me a link into a blog. i opened it and read it. nothing much, just a person saying about the person's life.

i scroll down and i saw a name that glued me into reading the blog. the blogger mention about him. and he didnt seem to be the same as last time.

last time i use to look back and regret the things that i kept so long inside of me without telling him my true feelings. he did not tell me his, so i did not tell mine. i was afraid of how things would turn out if i tell him. i used to wonder does he really have no more feelings towards me ? or is he just pretending like i am pretending ? pretending that everynight when we talk on the phone that we were not one.

i spent 2 years of my life thinking about him and how he feels for me. i spent 2 years wondering how he feels about me. i spent 2 years crying over him. and i spent 2 years listening him talking about her. ironically i spend 2 years telling him about different guys.

i used to think that love is just a game. but with him, i've learned that the greatest love is to be love and to be loved back.

Him,
i used to be confuse on to either love you or hate you.
i did not have the strength to hate you,
i did not have the strength to love you.

you had been the love of my life.
but you will always be my best friend.

you have thought me the meaning of love
and the most important,
how to love someone.

and now that you have found her

and i've found him.
i've learn to appreciate him more.
i've learn to cherish him more

all it is all thanks to you,
because i will have not know love if it wasnt for you.

and i'll be happy for you,
if you could be happy for me.

after all that we had been through.
i know we're cool.



Mr Wong,
i didnt believe in love until the day i met you.
i've never been as happy in my whole life.

we laugh.
we fought constantly,
but that have make me to cherish you more.

we have a long road ahead of us.
i do not want you to walk infront of me
i do not want you to walk behind me
i want you to beside me
hand in hand
through this road.

they dont know how long it takes,
waiting for a love like this.
i'll wait for you
i promise you.

because you gave me
something that make these all worth while.
you manage to disarm me
my soul is shining through.

if you're asking do i love you this much.
I Do.













0 comments: